Variety Village Charity Curl’14
The 2014 Canadian Masters and Pan American Masters Weightlifting Championships – June 20 -22, 2014 ~ At Variety Village. Save the Date!
Synchronized Swim Team
About the Team
Variety Village believe in an inclusive and supportive environment so theit athletes feel comfortable to work together and strive towards excellence within all levels of synchro. Their training atmosphere reflects their desire to achieve success, as friends, teammates and competitors. Variety Village‘s coaches and swimmers support each other in pursuit of individual goals, personal performance, team achievement and perfection.
Coach – Jennifer Koptie
A fully certified level 3 coach working towards her levels 4 and 5, Jennifer has been with the club for 13 years. She’s the founder of the National Level Program for able-bodied members as well as athletes with disabilities. Jennifer was the 2010 13-15A and 12 and Under A Provincial Team Coach. She has also represented Variety Village as the Assistant Coach for Team Ontario at the 2007 Canada Games as well as the Canadian National Team Manager for the 2005 and 2006 Junior National Teams.
- 10 and Under Intro (no synchro experience necessary)
- 10 and Under Elite (one year experience necessary)
- 12 and Under Intro (no synchro experience necessary)
- 12 and Under Elite (one year experience necessary)
- 13-15 and 14-16 Provincial Level (one year experience necessary)
- Tier 6 National Level Program (13-15)
- Tier 7 National Level Program (16-18)
- Tier 8: athlete with a cognitive disability (any age)
- Tier 9: athlete with a physical disability (any age)
For more information on the VVAC Synchronized Swim Club please contact Jennifer Koptie, Head Coach, at 416 699-7167 ext. 327 or firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also check out the website link to www.vvscsynchro.com.
For more information of the new evens or their different teams, please visit www.varietyvillage.ca